1. By enrolling at “The Ins And Outs” training programme, you adhere to the Terms and Conditions set out hereafter
2. All students are obliged to pay before the programme starts unless discussed with Kane.
3. Fees must be paid on before the first session of each “Month”
4. There are no concessions or deductions for classes not attended.
5. Occasionally it is necessary to temporarily change the venue of a class or postpone it to a later date. Where this occurs “The Ins And Outs” will try to notify students/ parents/carers by either email/ text, whatsapp or by private our Instagram group chat.
6. The Ins And Outs reserve the right to cancel any classes, any time up to and including the date the class starts. Should this occur we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible via our Private Instagram group and text. In these rare circumstances a replacement class will be arranged for a future date, or a credit note will be raised.
CODE OF CONDUCT
7. Students are expected to demonstrate respectful behaviour towards their teacher and fellow students.
8. Students are expected to respect the building, the dance studio everything within the premises.
9. Students are to arrive in good time for their classes to ensure they do not miss the essential warm-up. Latecomers will not be able to join the class until they are warm, to prevent injury.
10. Photography or videoing is prohibited in class time by students, without prior permission.
11. Students are responsible for their own property and bring items at their own risk.
12. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and us in connection to classes or any services superseding any prior agreement.
13. Parents/Carers are required to accompany their children to the studio and to collect them from there at the end of class. The Ins And Outs cannot be held responsible for children outside the studio premises.
14. All children under the age of 11 years must leave the premises with a parent or carer. If children under the age of 16 years wish to leave the premises without an adult, The Ins And Outs must receive a signed letter from the parent/carer giving permission for this.
15. No parents/carers are allowed into the studio whilst dance lessons are in progress – by invitation only.
16. It is the Students/parents/carers responsibility to inform The Ins And Outs of any changes regarding the students’ medical conditions or emergency contact details.
17. It is the responsibility of the student/parent/carer to notify The Ins And Outs of any illness or injury that may affect the child’s participation at class.
18. The Ins And Outs reserves the right to refuse admittance to any Student/parent/carer, if that person demonstrates inappropriate, violent or abusive behaviour/communications to any staff member, student or other parent at The Ins And Outs
USE OF PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDINGS
19. The Ins And Outs may take photographs of the students and use these images in our school prospectus or in other printed publications that we produce, as well as
on our website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter pages and any other forms of media.
20. The Ins and Outs may also make video and audio recordings of students in class, performing at events and our productions. These videos may be used on our website, You Tube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter pages, DVD’s or any other forms of media.
21. From time to time, the school may be visited by the media who will take photographs of students, which may appear in local or national newspapers or televised news programmes.
22. Student/Parent/Carer consent must be given to the use of all photography and video recordings in line with these terms and conditions, otherwise he/she/them their children may not be able to take part in classes or other performances.
23. No photography or videoing of any student/s in class time is permitted by students or parents/carers, without prior permission.
24. The Ins And Outs is under no obligation to refund lessons that may be missed due to adverse weather. When our venues are safe and accessible, lessons are held.
BAD WEATHER / BANK HOLIDAYS
25. If the venue remains open classes will continue to take place. However, if the venue is closed or the teacher cannot get there, classes will be cancelled. We will update Instagram group chat to notify students/parents/carers.
26. A certain amount of risk is involved by taking part in any physical activity. Students taking part in any classes or events run by The Ins And Outs do so at their own risk.
27. All teachers are qualified, DBS checked and insured. However, due to the nature of teaching dance, sometimes it is necessary to correct positions physically. This is always conducted with care and professionalism.